A classic springtime feast! Serves 2 as a dinner.
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 2 T honey
- 3 T Dazzle Razz vinegar (a good quality white wine vinegar)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 C fresh asparagus blanched and chilled, if desired, cut into 1" pieces
- 8 C arugula or other fresh salad greens
- 1/2 C sweet onion sliced in crescents
- 2 C sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 C crumbled salad cheese goat cheese, blue cheese, feta, etc.
In a small bowl whisk the lemon juice, oil, honey and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
Put 2 cups of greens on each serving plate, top with asparagus, then strawberries, then onions, then cheese; drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve immediately.