Geyer Family and Farm
Learn more about the Geyer family, the farm history and practices, and the Geyers’ efforts to increase local berry consumption and youth employment in agriculture, and more.
Register now for your weekly share of the 2017 fruit and berry harvest! Learn about our CSA memberships available in Richmond, Williamsburg and Virginia’s Northern Neck, plus the greater Annapolis area.
Our Markets and Products
Agriberry Farm wants to be your source for the best in seasonal fruit from the mid-Atlantic growing region! Find your fruit and farm-made goodies at one of this week’s area markets.
What Customers and CSA Members Say
Find out what Agriberry Farm customers and members have said about the farm and our fruit, plus pictures of some really cute kids!
The Agriberry Farm Mission is to grow great berries and be a premier agriculture training facility for motivated young workers.
Top 5 Reasons for Joining the CSA from our Members
- Consistency and quality of the fruit
- Variety of fruit, including hard-to-find and heirloom varieties not available elsewhere
- Belief in the value of family farming in their community
- Nutrition and health reasons
- Creating a routine for attending a farmers market