Packaging and Containers
In an effort to reduce packaging waste, we ask that you BRiNG YOUR OWN BOXES AND BAGS to all markets for your purchases. You may return clean, undamaged containers from items purchased from Agriberry Farm to us for future re-use. Ask your market staff for additional information.
Click here to go directly to our online store for Saturday Markets. The store closes at 10am FRIDAY prior to each market. Not all products are available for purchase via the store and market prices may vary.
Please check the daily tabs below for information about our markets and other buying opportunities in the region.
Mask Policy Update (as of Monday, August 9, 2021)
Agriberry Farm requires its employees to wear masks in enclosed/indoor spaces and at markets, if requested by market management.
BIRDHOUSE ONLINE FARMER'S MARKET, Details and ordering information for Tuesday pickups available via https://birdhousefarmersmarket.luluslocalfood.com
No Wednesday markets at this time.
No Thursday markets.
Online orders available for Thursday pickups at many RVA/Central VA locations via Fall Line Farm/Local Roots coop. Click for membership/ordering information.
No Friday markets.
Charlottesville area: Online orders available for Friday pickups via Local Food Hub's market. Click for membership/ordering information.
Pre-Order for Saturday markets via www.agriberrystore.com until 10AM FRIDAY
Lakeside Farmers Market-9am-Noon, 6106 Lakeside Ave. Richmond VA 23228, just outside the indoor market area
Market at St. Stephen's-9am-Noon, 6000 Grove Ave., Richmond, VA 23226
West End Farmer's Market-9am-Noon, 13000 Gayton Road, Richmond, VA 23233 at Discovery United Methodist Church-
IX Park Farmer's Market-8am-12pm, 522 2nd St SE, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
No Sunday markets at this time
What’s Fresh at Market This Week?
Fall Line Farms & Local Roots: an Online Farmer’s Market with Thursday pickup locations across Central Virginia
Another great option for online ordering from your favorite local producers is the Fall Line Farms/Local Roots Co-Op. With deliveries every Thursday to LOTS of locations across Central Virginia, you’ll find everything you need to complete your weekly shopping, and then some. Click here to learn more about this “Online Farmer’s Market.”
Fall Line& Local Roots is a Co-Op network but the cost to join is low and gives you direct access to more than 40 of Central Virginia’s favorite farms and makers, with no minimum purchase required.
Pantry Items Available
From the Farm Kitchen
Items from the Agriberry Farm kitchen are made in small batches by hand, and quantities may be limited based on seasonal availability and will be available for purchase at our markets or in advance agriberrystore.com.
Hand-Crafted Fruit Jams and Preserves
- Agriblend & Seedless Agriblend Jams, Agriberry’s signature jams, made with a blend of our blackberries and raspberries, available in both traditional and seedless styles. It’s perfect for those who love both berries.
- Apricot Jam, seasonally available, this jam offers the definitive blend of sweet and tart.
- Blackberry & Seedless Blackberry Jams, Great on toast, biscuits, or stirred into oatmeal.
- Blueberry Jam, A favorite with the younger crowd due to its mild flavor. If you like a little more tartness, we recommend adding a squeeze of lemon juice in this one to compliment it’s flavor. It’s an excellent choice for warming as a topping for your pancakes or french toast.
- Peach Preserves, Beautiful color and full of summer’s flavor, with the taste of fresh peaches.
- Raspberry Heat Jam, Red Raspberry jam kicked up to a mild heat level with jalapeno and ginger. Excellent in sweet and savory adventures.
- Red Raspberry & Seedless Red Raspberry Jams, Bursting with vibrant red raspberry flavor! An excellent choice for English muffins, scones, blended in yogurt or stirred into in a cocktail.
- Royalty Raspberry & Seedless Royalty Raspberry Jams, Made from the berries of the purple Royalty Raspberry, grown by Agriberry Farm just for making jam. Royalty Raspberries are less tart than our traditional Red Raspberries with a velvety “feel” and deep, rich flavor which shines in jam.
- Royalty Lavender Jam, The floral notes compliment the berries perfectly. You’ll love it.
- Strawberry Preserves, A classic, with excellent flavor because of our low-sugar recipe. It’s peanut butter jelly time!
- White Peach Ginger Preserves, A fine, delicate preserve with balanced peach and ginger flavors. Makes a stunning topping for ice cream or french toast.
Other Delicious Farm Specialties
- Smoky-Sweet Apple Butter, kettle-cooked over an open fire for the perfect old-fashioned taste and silky texture
- Raspberry Blush Applesauce (No sweetener added and SO delicious!) containing only chunky-style apples and a full-fruit puree of our blackberries or red raspberries
- Agriblend Oat Bars
Agriberry Farm is proud to be able to make available 1lb jars of Honey (filtered, raw) from Stargell’s Apiaries, Varina, VA. Stargell’s manages the hives and collects the honey from our fields.