Find Where to Buy Fruit from Agriberry Farm
The best way to buy fruit from Agriberry Farm is to visit one of our weekly markets. We love connecting directly with our customers. During the traditional harvest season you’ll find us at many area farmer’s markets and our stand-alone farm stands, and our schedule varies by season. The traditional farmer’s market season runs from May through October, and we participate in as many markets as possible.
During the “off” season–November through March–the number of markets we attend is more limited.
Want to place an order for something to be held for you for purchase at an RVA market? Click here.
Want to know more about what may be available at market or when to expect your favorites? Click here.
You can count on us to attend all our usual markets and farm stands every week, unless a weather-related “State of Emergency” has been declared that prevents us (and you) from traveling safely. Our Facebook page is your best resource for for last-minute updates regarding possible changes in our schedule of markets for fruit.
Have a market you’d like for Agriberry Farm to attend? Please contact us to let us know! We are always looking for new ways ways to share the Berry Love!
Meet Your Next True Love!
- Birdhouse Farmer’s Market, 3-6:30pm, Randolph Community Center/Downtown/VCU area, 1507 Grayland Ave., Richmond, VA 23220
- Atlee/301 Farm Stand, 3:30-6:30pm, Atlee Square Shopping Center, 9159 Atlee Rd., Mechanicsville, VA 23116 (just north of 295 on 301 behind Popeye’s)
- Lakeside Farmers’ Market, 10am-2pm, 6110 Lakeside Ave., Henrico, VA 23228
- St. Stephen’s Farm Stand, 2:30-6:30pm, St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, 6000 Grove Ave., Richmond, VA 23223, in the west parking area near Cafe entrance, adjacent to Three Chopt Rd.
- Dorey Park Farmers Market, 9am-1pm, 2999 Darbytown Road, Henrico, VA 23231
- Forest Hill Farm Stand, 8:30-Noon, Forest Hill Presbyterian, 4401 Forest Hill Ave., Richmond, VA 23225
- Lakeside Farmers Market, 8am-Noon, 6110 Lakeside Ave., Henrico, VA 23228
- Manakin Market, 9am-1pm, 68 Broad St. Rd., Manakin Sabot, VA 23103
- Market at St. Stephen’s, 8am-Noon, 6000 Grove Ave., Richmond, VA 23226
- West End Farmers Market, 8am-Noon, 12450 Gayton Rd., Henrico, VA 23238
- Charlottesville City Market, 7am-Noon, 100 Water St., Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Spotsylvania Farmer's Market, 8am-1pm, 12150 Gordon Rd., Fredricksburg, VA 22407
- Williamsburg Farmer's Market, 8am-Noon, 402 W. Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Baltimore Farmer's Market and Bazaar, 7am-Noon, E. Saratoga & Holiday St.s, Baltimore, MD 21202
What’s Fresh at Market Now?
If you’d like some help using and storing your fruit, check our “At Home” section for recipes, ripening tips and preservation techniques.
Fall Berries Fresh from Our Fields!
Here are some of our favorite Fall Apples available at market now:
Perfect for everything!
100% Virginia Apples!
Juicy & Sweet!
Pantry Items Available
From the Farm Kitchen
Use our Pre-Order Form to request your favorites for market, and take advantage of our “Buy 5, Get 1 Free” special to save. You can mix and match all your favorite items.
Some items are available in special gift packaging upon request.
Traditional Fruit-Packed Jams and Preserves
- Agriblend (Blackberry+Raspberry), Blackberry and Red Raspberry, and all three favorites are available in Regular and Seedless
- Royalty Raspberry and Royalty Lavender
- Raspberry Heat
Seasonal Specialty Jams and Preserves (quantities may be limited)
- White Peach Ginger
- Black Raspberry
Other Delicious Farm Specialties
- Smoky-Sweet Old-Style Apple Butter
- Raspberry Blush Applesauce and Blackberry Blush Applesauce (No sweetener added and SO delicious!)
- Blackberry Cabaret Artisan Vinegar (hand-crafted wine vinegars)
Healthy Dehydrated Fruit Snacks
- Goldrush Apple Chip packs (seasonal)
- Straw-Peary Fruit snacks (seasonal)
Baked Goods from Colleen
Agriberry Farm offers a variety of baked goods, including
- Oat Bars
- Geyer Family Shortcakes (seasonally available)
- Fruit Crisps
Want to find out what’s available? Use our Pre-Order Form.
Want more great fruit-related baked goods? Check out some of the RVA Makers that use fruit from Agriberry Farm.
RVA Area Special Orders & Larger Quantities
Please use the form to the right to contact us AT LEAST 24 HOURS before your desired pickup. All orders for Saturday markets must be place by NOON FRIDAY. Be sure to indicate
- what you want
- what quantity, and
- where you want to pick up and approximate arrival time
We will reply to confirm your order, pricing and any additional details. Please note: Not all fruit can be delivered to all markets, due to market guidelines. Want to place an order for Annapolis or the Northern Neck? Please use the Contact Us page.