BIRDHOUSE FARMER'S MARKET, 3-6:30pm, 1507 Grayland Ave., Richmond, VA 23220
ATLEE SQUARE FARM STAND, 3:30-6:30pm, 9159 Atlee Rd., Mechanicsville, VA 23111
44TH STREET FARM STAND, 8:30-Noon, 4401 Forest Hill Ave., Richmond, VA 23225 (No Market Sat., Nov. 16 due to the Marathon)
LAKESIDE FARMERS' MARKET, 9am-Noon, 6110 Lakeside Ave., Henrico, VA 23228
MARKET AT ST. STEPHEN'S, 9am-Noon, 6000 Grove Ave.,Richmond, VA 23226
WEST END FARMER'S MARKET, 9am-Noon, 12050 Ridgefield Parkway, Henrico, VA 23233, INDOORS at Gayton Road Christian Church
CHARLOTTESVILLE CITY MARKET, 7-Noon, 100 Water St., Charlottesville, VA 22902
What’s Fresh at Market Now?
If you’d like some help using and storing your fruit, check our “At Home” section for recipes, ripening tips and preservation techniques. If you’d like some great recipe ideas, check out our favorites, and you can search by ingredients or types of fruit by clicking on the list on the right hand column. Here’s what we hope to bring to your next market, though prevailing harvest conditions will dictate the quantity we are able to provide at each location.
Find Where to Buy Fruit from Agriberry Farm
The best way to buy fruit from Agriberry Farm is to visit one of our farmer’s markets or roadside farm stands, because we love connecting directly with our customers. You can count on us to attend all our usual markets and farm stands every week, unless a weather-related “State of Emergency” has been declared that prevents us (and you) from traveling safely. Our Facebook page is your best resource for for last-minute updates regarding possible changes in our schedule of markets for fruit.
During the traditional harvest season–May-October–you’ll find us at many area farmer’s markets, plus several farm stands that we set up independently during the week.
During the non-harvest season–November through March–the number of markets we attend is more limited.
Want to place an order for something to be held for you for purchase at an RVA market? Click here.
Want to know more about what may be available at market or when to expect your favorites? Click here.
Have a market you want Agriberry Farm to attend? Please contact us to let us know! We are always looking for new ways ways to help everyone Eat More Berries!
Agriberry Farms is now available on Fall Line Farms & Local Roots!
If you find it difficult to visit a weekly market, check out the Fall Line Farms/Local Roots online farmers market. Celebrating 10 years, they are offering a special promotion for 10 weeks of access for FREE! With deliveries every Thursday to locations across Central Virginia, click here for more information!
Joining this online community gives you direct access to more than 40 of Central Virginia’s favorite farms and makers each, with no minimum purchase required.
Pantry Items Available
From the Farm Kitchen
Use our Pre-Order Form to request your favorites for market, and take advantage of our “Buy 5, Get 1 Free” special to save. You can mix and match all your favorite items.
Some items are available in special gift packaging upon request.
Hand-Crafted Fruit Jams and Preserves
- Agriblend & Seedless Agriblend Jams, Agriberry’s signature jams, made with a blend of our blackberries and raspberries, available in both traditional and seedless styles. It’s perfect for those who love both berries.
- Blackberry & Seedless Blackberry Jams, Great on toast, biscuits, or stirred into oatmeal.
- Blueberry Jam, A favorite with the younger crowd due to its mild flavor. If you like a little more tartness, we recommend adding a squeeze of lemon juice in this one to compliment it’s flavor. It’s an excellent choice for warming as a topping for your pancakes or french toast.
- Peach Preserves, Beautiful color and full of summer’s flavor, with the taste of fresh peaches.
- Raspberry Heat Jam, Red Raspberry jam kicked up to a mild heat level with jalapeno and ginger. Excellent in sweet and savory adventures.
- Red Raspberry & Seedless Red Raspberry Jams, Bursting with vibrant red raspberry flavor! An excellent choice for English muffins, scones, blended in yogurt or stirred into in a cocktail.
- Royalty Raspberry & Seedless Royalty Raspberry Jams, Made from the berries of the purple Royalty Raspberry, grown by Agriberry Farm just for making jam. Royalty Raspberries are less tart than our traditional Red Raspberries with a velvety “feel” and deep, rich flavor which shines in jam.
- Royalty Lavender Jam, The floral notes compliment the berries perfectly. You’ll love it.
- Strawberry Preserves, A classic, with excellent flavor because of our low-sugar recipe. It’s peanut butter jelly time!
- White Peach Ginger Preserves, A fine, delicate preserve with balanced peach and ginger flavors. Makes a stunning topping for ice cream or french toast.
Other Delicious Farm Specialties
- Smoky-Sweet Apple Butter, kettle-cooked over an open fire for the perfect old-fashioned taste and silky texture
- Spiced Pear Spread, delicious and there’s no added sweetener
- Raspberry Blush Applesauce and Blackberry Blush Applesauce (No sweetener added and SO delicious!) containing only chunky-style apples and a full-fruit puree of our blackberries or red raspberries
- Blackberry Cabaret Artisan Vinegar (hand-crafted wine vinegars) with a beautiful color, mellow blackberry flavor and a hint of sweetness. Great for your favorite salads, beverages and sauces
Healthy Dehydrated Fruit Snacks
- Goldrush Apple Chip packs (seasonal), chewy style and richly flavored
- Agriblend Oat Bars
RVA Area Special Orders & Larger Quantities
Please use the form to the right to contact us AT LEAST 24 HOURS before your desired pickup. All orders for Saturday markets must be place by NOON FRIDAY. Be sure to indicate
- what you want
- what quantity, and
- where you want to pick up and approximate arrival time
We will reply to confirm your order, pricing and any additional details. Please note: Not all fruit can be delivered to all markets, due to market guidelines. Want to place an order for Annapolis or the Northern Neck? Please use the Contact Us page.