(REVISED Wednesday, April 1, 2020)
To order for pickup from
St. Stephen's Market (6000 Grove Ave., Richmond, VA 23226, 9am-Noon) or
the farm (6289 River Road, Hanover, VA 23069), click HERE.
Please place your order by 4pm for pickup the next day. Thank you!
CURRENTLY NOT ATTENDING: Winter Farmers Market, 9am-1pm, OUTDOORS, IX Park, 522 Second Street Southeast, Charlottesville, VA 22902
Fall Line Farms & Local Roots: Your Online Farmer’s Market!
Another great option for online ordering from your favorite local producers is the Fall Line Farms/Local Roots Co-Op. With deliveries every Thursday to LOTS of locations across Central Virginia, you’ll find everything you need to complete your weekly shopping, and then some. Click here to learn more about this “Online Farmer’s Market.”
Joining this online community gives you direct access to more than 40 of Central Virginia’s favorite farms and makers, with no minimum purchase required.
What’s Fresh at Market Now?
If you’d like some help using and storing your fruit, check our “At Home” section for recipes, ripening tips and preservation techniques. If you’d like some great recipe ideas, check out our favorites, and you can search by ingredients or types of fruit by clicking on the list on the right hand column. Here’s what we hope to bring to your next market, though prevailing harvest conditions will dictate the quantity we are able to provide at each location.
Find Where to Buy Fruit from Agriberry Farm
In response to fast-changing guidelines and recommendations due to COVID-19, Agriberry Farm is working closely with the Governor’s Office, the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS), the U.S. Department of Agriculture and a host of other resources to help ensure that we are able to continue providing you with healthy and nutritious food in a safe and community-responsible manner for the 2020 season.
We will, however, be adapting our approach to markets and product delivery and more information will be provided as it becomes available.
Please use the order form above to order using our online order form, or contact us with your questions or suggestions. We are always looking for new ways ways to help everyone Eat More Berries!
Pantry Items Available
From the Farm Kitchen
Use our Pre-Order Form to request your favorites for market, and take advantage of our “Buy 5, Get 1 Free” special to save. You can mix and match all your favorite items.
Some items are available in special gift packaging upon request.
Hand-Crafted Fruit Jams and Preserves
- Agriblend & Seedless Agriblend Jams, Agriberry’s signature jams, made with a blend of our blackberries and raspberries, available in both traditional and seedless styles. It’s perfect for those who love both berries.
- Blackberry & Seedless Blackberry Jams, Great on toast, biscuits, or stirred into oatmeal.
- Blueberry Jam, A favorite with the younger crowd due to its mild flavor. If you like a little more tartness, we recommend adding a squeeze of lemon juice in this one to compliment it’s flavor. It’s an excellent choice for warming as a topping for your pancakes or french toast.
- Peach Preserves, Beautiful color and full of summer’s flavor, with the taste of fresh peaches.
- Raspberry Heat Jam, Red Raspberry jam kicked up to a mild heat level with jalapeno and ginger. Excellent in sweet and savory adventures.
- Red Raspberry & Seedless Red Raspberry Jams, Bursting with vibrant red raspberry flavor! An excellent choice for English muffins, scones, blended in yogurt or stirred into in a cocktail.
- Royalty Raspberry & Seedless Royalty Raspberry Jams, Made from the berries of the purple Royalty Raspberry, grown by Agriberry Farm just for making jam. Royalty Raspberries are less tart than our traditional Red Raspberries with a velvety “feel” and deep, rich flavor which shines in jam.
- Royalty Lavender Jam, The floral notes compliment the berries perfectly. You’ll love it.
- Strawberry Preserves, A classic, with excellent flavor because of our low-sugar recipe. It’s peanut butter jelly time!
- White Peach Ginger Preserves, A fine, delicate preserve with balanced peach and ginger flavors. Makes a stunning topping for ice cream or french toast.
Other Delicious Farm Specialties
- Smoky-Sweet Apple Butter, kettle-cooked over an open fire for the perfect old-fashioned taste and silky texture
- Spiced Pear Spread, delicious and there’s no added sweetener
- Raspberry Blush Applesauce and Blackberry Blush Applesauce (No sweetener added and SO delicious!) containing only chunky-style apples and a full-fruit puree of our blackberries or red raspberries
- Blackberry Cabaret Artisan Vinegar (hand-crafted wine vinegars) with a beautiful color, mellow blackberry flavor and a hint of sweetness. Great for your favorite salads, beverages and sauces
Healthy Dehydrated Fruit Snacks
- Agriblend Oat Bars
RVA Area Special Orders & Larger Quantities
Please use the form to the right to contact us AT LEAST 24 HOURS before your desired pickup. All orders for Saturday markets must be place by NOON FRIDAY. Be sure to indicate
- what you want
- what quantity, and
- where you want to pick up and approximate arrival time
We will reply to confirm your order, pricing and any additional details. Please note: Not all fruit can be delivered to all markets, due to market guidelines. Want to place an order for Annapolis or the Northern Neck? Please use the Contact Us page.