SHOP WITH AGRIBERRY FARM
Use the daily tabs below to see our markets this week. Pre-orders are not required at any market, but are encouraged to guarantee fruit availability. (Note: FROZEN PrODUCTS MUST BE PRE-ORDERED
BIRDHOUSE MARKET ONLINE, For online orders for this market, please visit Birdhouse Online for details and ordering information (6am Thursday to 3am Monday) and pickups on Tuesday afternoon near the Randolph Community Center. Agriberry Farm will continue participating in the Birdhouse Online Market.
There are no Wednesday markets at this time.
No in-person markets on Thursday
Want a GREAT Thursday shopping option? Fall Line Farms & Local Roots Co-Op offers access to more than 40 regional farms with Thursday pickups from more than a dozen locations throughout Richmond and Central Virginia. Visit Fall Line Farms for membership and ordering details.
No Friday markets.
Order online through agriberrystore.com (Orders open at 5pm Sunday and close at 10a Friday for all weekend locations.)
Metro Richmond Area Markets
- Farmers Market @ St. Stephen's, 9am-12pm
St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, 6000 Grove Ave., Richmond, VA 23226
- Lakeside Farmers' Market, 9am-12pm
6110 Lakeside Ave., Richmond VA 23228
- West End Farmers Market, 9am-12pm NOW INDOORS!
Discovery United Methodist Church, 13000 Gayton Road, Richmond, VA 23233
- RVA Big Market, 8am-12pm, Bryan Park, 4308 Hermitage Road, Richmond, VA 23227
- Farmers Market at Ix Art Park, 9am-1pm--522 2nd St. SE, Charlottesville, VA 22902
No Sunday Markets
Visit our online store to place an order for market pickup. The Agriberry Farm Online Store opens at 5pm each Sunday for the upcoming week and the store closes to new orders at 10am the day prior to each market.
Not all products are available for pre-order, not all products are available at all locations and market prices may vary. Some items, like our frozen berries, are available for only via the online store.
All FROZEN ITEMS must be pre-ordered.
Important: Due to the perishable nature of your order, all orders from the online store must be picked up at the time and location specified on the order. Please check your emailed receipt to confirm you selected the correct location.
Note: Online orders for Birdhouse Farmer’s Market (Tuesday) may be placed via the Birdhouse Online ordering system.
Special Orders & Large Quantities
Need support with a special order? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN 10AM THE DAY BEFORE your desired pickup.
Important: Due to market guidelines, not all fruit can be delivered to all markets. Some special orders may require pre-payment.
Be sure to tell us:
– what item you want
– what quantity you need
– market location for pick up & arrival time
– contact information for order pickup
We will reply to confirm your order, pricing, payment options and any additional details.
Packaging and Containers
In an effort to reduce packaging waste, we ask that you please bring your your own boxes and bags to each market. If you forget, we do offer compostable shopping bags for your purchases. You may return clean, undamaged containers from items purchased from Agriberry Farm to us for future re-use. Ask your market staff for additional information.
At this time we are unable to take any glass jars for re-use.
Fall Line Farms
Another great option for online ordering from Agriberry Farm and many of your other favorite local producers is the Fall Line Farms & Local Roots Co-Op. This cooperative gives its members direct access to more than 40 Central Virginia farms and makers. Your orders are delivered every Thursday to many Central Virginia locations.
Like an online farmer’s market, Fall Line offers everything you need to complete your weekly shopping, and then some! The annual cost to join is low, and there are no minimum purchase requirements.
Anonymous, Charlottesville Market Customer
Best produce at the farmers market and love the berry bars! Thanks
K.C., Farm Customer email
I just wanted to send a message of thanks. I was so busy trying to learn what was in season and about the farm shares, that I overlooked operating hours and days on the website. Your staff went above and beyond to be kind and accommodating when I had done nothing to deserve it. They helped me wrangle my toddler to ensure his safety, carried my purchases to my car, and were so sincerely polite. We will be life long customers not only for the kindness that was shown to me but also because our fruit was absolutely delicious! What perfect first foods for my baby girl (if the toddler is willing to share…kid can eat some fruit!).
Sheila C.-Z., via Facebook
We've been buying 4 pints a week of blueberries and blackberries this summer from the AgriBerry stand at our local farmer's market. Love their friendly employees and the incredibly delicious berries.
Sheila C.-Z., via Facebook
Katheryne K., RVA Market Fan, via Facebook
Great fruits and vegetables - good suggestions on how to use it. If any problems, they correct it absolutely no questions. I have my winter supply of strawberry freezer jam now and am loving my blueberries.
Katheryne K., RIchmond Market Fan, via Facebook
Shaina P. via Google
The absolute best fruit, not just in Virginia, but maybe even the whole east coast. I moved to NYC, and I miss Agriberry fruits every day!
Shaina P. via Google
Cat N., Facebook comment
The fruit this year has been EXCEPTIONAL! The blackberries are huge and so sweet! And those Donut Peaches… mmmmm
Visited the Farmers Market at Great Big Greenhouse and saw the most delicious Agriberry blackberries.
J. Scott F., email reply
We are grateful for the fresh fruit and cheerfulness of your gang at the St. Stephen's Farmers Market – always a highlight of the week. Shout out to Charlie!
What’s Fresh at Market This Week?
Look for these items grown by Agriberry Farm or other family-owned and operated farms at our markets this week. Note: Due to availability and market regulations, not all products are available at all markets. Additional products, such as our buckets of frozen berries and some limited quantity items are only available by pre-order via the Agriberry Online Store.
Crimson Crisp Apples
Pink Lady Apples
Granny Smith Apples
From the Farm Kitchen
Items from the Agriberry Farm kitchen are made in small batches by hand, and quantities may be limited based on seasonal availability. Our farm-made jams, preserves, applesauce, apple butter and oatbars are available for purchase at our markets or in advance via agriberrystore.com. Our jams are made with Pomona’s Universal Pectin, which is made from citrus, and we use only cane sugar.
Hand-Crafted Fruit Jams and Preserves
- Agriblend & Seedless Agriblend Jams, Agriberry’s signature jam is made with a blend of our blackberries and raspberries and is available in both traditional and seedless styles.You can actually taste both berries!
- Apricot Jam, Seasonally available, this jam offers the definitive blend of sweet and tart. (Sorry, this one’s sold out until the next time apricots are available.)
- Blackberry & Seedless Blackberry Jams, Great on toast, biscuits, or stirred into oatmeal.
- Blueberry Jam, Sweet and full of blueberry flavor. If you like a little more tartness, we recommend adding a squeeze of lemon juice in this one to compliment it’s flavor. It’s an excellent choice for warming as a topping for your pancakes or french toast.
- Cherry Jam, Seasonally available, this fan favorite is made whole pie cherries.
- Peach Preserves, This beautiful preserve is full of fresh peach flavor, and will make you think of summer.
- Raspberry Heat Jam, This jam is made with our Red Raspberries kicked up to a mild heat level with jalapenos and ginger. It’s excellent in sweet and savory adventures.
- Red Raspberry & Seedless Red Raspberry Jams, Bursting with vibrant red raspberry flavor! An excellent choice for English muffins, scones, blended in yogurt or stirred into in a cocktail.
- Royalty Lavender Jam, The floral notes compliment the berries perfectly. You’ll love it.
- Strawberry Preserves, You won’t believe how good this tastes until you try it! You’ll love the distinct chunks of fruit and vibrant flavor, thanks to our reduced-sugar recipe.
Other Delicious Farm Specialties
- Smoky-Sweet Apple Butter, kettle-cooked over an open fire for the perfect old-fashioned taste and silky texture.
- Raspberry Blush Applesauce, A seasonally-available farm favorite, containing only chunky-style apples and a full-fruit puree of our red raspberries. No sweetener added and SO delicious!
- Blackberry Blush Applesauce, just like with the raspberry version, this limited-edition, chunky-style applesauce has a subtle blackberry flavor. It’s made with a seedless puree of our blackberries, and also no sweetener added! Catch it while you can!
- NEW!! Blackberry Syrup, made with whole blackberries from Agriberry this syrup is a wake-up call for great breakfasts, desserts and beverages.
- Agriblend Oat Bars, a hearty, satisfying treat made with lots of oats, butter, and our signature Agriblend Jam. Individually packaged.
Agriberry Farm is proud to be able to offer 1-lb jars of raw, unfiltered honey from Stargell’s Apiaries in Varina, VA at many of our markets and via our online store. Stargell’s manages our hives and collects the honey from our fields.