For a great lunch or snack on the run, give these fast, healthy fruit burritos a try! You can change up the ingredients as desired, of course!
- 4 of your favorite burrito-sized totillas
- 8 tablespoons of your favorite nut spread or soft cheese
- 4 tablespoons of your favorite Agriberry Farm jam or preserves
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, if desired
Spread each tortilla with 1/4 of the first three ingredients to within 1/4″ of the edge. Then add fruit, nuts and spinach to each at least 1″ in from the edges. Roll burritos, slice in half and serve.
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com