Sweet and creamy chia pudding, layered with fresh strawberries and Greek yogurt makes a healthy and decadent breakfast or dessert. Chia pudding can be made up to three days in advance. Pudding recipe adapted from Minimalist Baker
- 1.5 cups non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-5 tbsp agave nectar, maple syrup, or honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, optional
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 quart Agriberry strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, optional
The night before you want to eat your parfait, mix all chia pudding ingredients together in a large bowl. Let rest in the refrigerator 3-5 hours or overnight until it reaches a thick and creamy consistency.
When ready to serve, layer 1/3 cup yogurt, 1/3 cup chia pudding, strawberries, and nuts (if using) in alternating layers in a jar or bowl, ending with strawberries.