- 6 Goldrush or Pink Lady Apple cored and sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 2 oz Apple Jack Brandy
- 1 med. pork loin
- 4 oz brandy fried apples see recipe below
- 5 slices smoked gouda
- 1 lb thick sliced bacon
In a sauté pan, melt butter.
- Butterfly the pork loin.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Add the smoked gouda and brandy fried apples.
- Roll up, then wrap with Applewood smoked bacon.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 60-90 minuted to an internal temperature of 155 degrees, depending on the size of the roast.
Add apples, sugar, spices and brandy, then sauté for 8 minutes.
Fried apples may be prepared in advance. Allow roast to rest 10 minutes before slicing.