- 1 pound (approximately 2 pints) snap peas, strings removed
- 3 Tbsp Blackberry Cabaret Vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp minced shallot
- 1 Tbsp chopped mint leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Fill a large bowl with water and ice. Set aside. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add snap peas and cook until just tender yet still crisp, about 2 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, immediately transfer snap peas to ice water.
Whisk all other ingredients together in large bowl.
Drain snap peas and toss with the vinaigrette.