- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water or stock, for cooking the quinoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Agriberry Vinegar, blackberry or raspberry (may substitute red wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste if desired
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped green onions (both white and green parts)
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook quinoa in water and salt over medium low heat for 15-20 minutes until tender and liquid is absorbed, set aside to cool.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and season to taste, set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in large bowl, add quinoa and dressing. Mix to combine.
- Can be served right away or even better for the next few days as leftovers, too.