- 2 ¼ lbs roasted chicken chilled
- 8 C mixed spring greens
- 2 C sliced fresh strawberries or blueberries
- 4 ounces gorgonzola or blue cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted cashews or pecans
- 1 lemon juiced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Remove skin and de-bone chicken (discard or save to make fresh stock for some other recipe), shredding meat to yield about 3 ½ cups of meat.
Place greens on a platter. Top with chicken, berries, cheese and nuts.
Mix lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; drizzle over all.