Primary Function: The Office Assistant performs organizational, administrative, and bookkeeping functions to support Agriberry Farm’s operations and mission.
Schedule: TBD, but mornings 9-Noon, Monday -Friday are preferred.
Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Prepares invoices and applies deposits using Quickbooks.
- Assists with inventory receiving in Quickbooks.
- Prepares cash boxes for Agriberry’s markets and reconciles the cash boxes following markets, and prepares reporting and bank deposits.
- Maintains the bank of change and petty cash for the farm.
- Prepares reports (pre and post-market) from the Square online and point of sale system.
- Prepares reports and product reports for the farm’s online markets (Birdhouse and Fall Line).
- Helps organize, clean and maintain the farm office.
- Creates and maintains forms and templates for general office use, including SOP’s, memos, etc.
- Assists with the organization of Google Drive.
- Assists with the Trello Orders Board, including posting new order cards and archiving old cards.
- Performs general administrative duties such as filing, laminating, and photocopying.
- Provides banking support.
- Provides support for the customers and other farm visitors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Quickbooks, spreadsheet and previous office experience preferred.
Ability to interact with a computer.