Find Our Weekly Markets for Fruit!
Our weekly markets for fruit are where we love connecting directly with our customers. You’ll find us at area farmer’s markets and our stand-alone farm stands, and our schedule varies by season. The traditional farmer’s market season runs from May through October, and we participate in as many markets as possible. During the “off” season the number of markets we attend is more limited.
You can count on us to attend all our usual markets and farm stands every week, unless a weather-related “State of Emergency” has been declared that prevents us (and you) from traveling safely. Our Facebook page is your best resource for for last-minute updates regarding possible changes in our schedule of markets for fruit.
Have a market you’d like for Agriberry Farm to attend? Please contact us to let us know! We are always looking for new ways ways to share the Berry Love!
Meet Your Next True Love!
- Birdhouse Farmer’s Market, 3-6:30pm, Randolph Community Center/Downtown/VCU area, 1507 Grayland Ave., Richmond, VA 23220
- Atlee/301 Farm Stand, 3:30-6:30pm, Atlee Square Shopping Center, 9159 Atlee Rd., Mechanicsville, VA 23116 (just north of 295 on 301 behind Popeye’s)
- Lakeside Farmers’ Market, 10am-2pm, 6110 Lakeside Ave., Henrico, VA 23228
- St. Stephen’s Farm Stand, 2:30-6:30pm, St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, 6000 Grove Ave., Richmond, VA 23223, in the west parking area near Cafe entrance, adjacent to Three Chopt Rd.
- Chesterfield Farm Stand, 3:30-6:30pm, Summer Lake Clubhouse parking lot, 10740 Lake Summer Drive, Moseley, VA 23120
- Forest Hill Farm Stand, 3:30-6:30pm, Forest Hill Presbyterian Church, 4401 Forest Hill Ave., Richmond VA, 23225, in the back parking lot at the corner of 44th St. and Springhill
- Mechanicsville Farm Stand, 3:30-6:30pm, Tucker-Franklin Insurance Agency parking lot, 6407 Mechanicsville Turnpike, Mechanicsville, VA 23111
- Glen Allen Farm Stand, 10am-2pm, in the parking lot of Shady Grove United Methodist Church, 4825 Pouncey Tract Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059
- Huguenot-Robious Farmers Market at the Great Big Greenhouse,10am-2pm, 2051 Huguenot Road, Richmond, VA 23253
- Short Pump Strange’s Farm Stand, 3:30-6:30pm, at Strange’s Florist, 12111 W. Broad St., Henrico, VA 23233, just off Rt. 288
- Dorey Park Farmers Market, 9am-1pm, 2999 Darbytown Road, Henrico, VA 23231
- Forest Hill Farm Stand, 8:30-Noon, Forest Hill Presbyterian, 4401 Forest Hill Ave., Richmond, VA 23225
- Lakeside Farmers Market, 8am-Noon, 6110 Lakeside Ave., Henrico, VA 23228
- Manakin Market, 9am-1pm, 68 Broad St. Rd., Manakin Sabot, VA 23103
- Market at St. Stephen’s, 8am-Noon, 6000 Grove Ave., Richmond, VA 23226
- West End Farmers Market, 8am-Noon, 12450 Gayton Rd., Henrico, VA 23238
- Charlottesville City Market, 7am-Noon, 100 Water St., Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Spotsylvania Farmer's Market, 8am-1pm, 12150 Gordon Rd., Fredricksburg, VA 22407
- Williamsburg Farmer's Market, 8am-Noon, 402 W. Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Baltimore Farmer's Market and Bazaar, 7am-Noon, E. Saratoga & Holiday St.s, Baltimore, MD 21202
What’s Fresh at Market Now?
Directly from our fields!
Sweetest you’ve ever eaten!
Sweetest you’ve ever eaten!
Photo Coming Soon!
Pantry Items Available
Traditional Fruit-Packed Jams and Preserves
- Agriblend, Blackberry and Red Raspberry, Regular and Seedless
- Royalty Raspberry and Royalty Lavender
- Raspberry Heat
Seasonal Specialty Jams and Preserves (limited quantities)
- White Peach Ginger
- Black Raspberry
Other Delicious Farm Specialties
- Smoky-Sweet Old-Style Apple Butter
- Raspberry Blush & Blackberry Blush Applesauce (No sweetener added and so delicious!)
- Dazzle Razz and Blackberry Cabaret Artisan Vinegars (hand-crafted wine vinegars)
Healthy Dehydrated Fruit Snacks
- Goldrush Apple Chip packs (limited availablity)
- Straw-Peary Fruit snacks (no longer available)
Baked Goods from Colleen
When Chef Colleen gets rolling in the farm kitchen, she makes a variety of seasonal baked goods, including
- Oat Bars
- Geyer Family Shortcake
- Fruit Crisps
Want to find out what she’s making each week or place a special order? Email Colleen@agriberry.com for the latest news. Also look for Chef Colleen every Tuesday afternoon, 3-6:30pm, at the Birdhouse Farmer’s Market with her River City Bakery market stand for even more sweet and savory treats under the dark green tent.
RVA Area Special Orders & Larger Quantities
Please use the form to the right to contact us AT LEAST 24 HOURS before your desired pickup. All orders for Saturday markets must be place by NOON FRIDAY. Be sure to indicate
- what you want
- what quantity, and
- where you want to pick up and approximate arrival time
We will reply to confirm your order, pricing and any additional details. Please note: Not all fruit can be delivered to all markets, due to market guidelines. Want to place an order for Annapolis or the Northern Neck? Please use the Contact Us page.