2023 Season Share Options
NEW 2 Share Season Options for 2023!
- 20 week Summer only Share Season
- 26 week Summer & Fall Combination Share Season
Weekly Share deliveries starts the final week of April OR first week of May
(pending strawberry harvest)
and will be delivered every week for either 20 or 26 weeks based on share subscription
Current dietary recommendations encourage adults to eat 1.5 to 2 cups of fruit per day, and signing up for a Single, Double or Triple Share will go a long way toward helping you and your family meet that goal for healthy eating.
- Single Share (4 units): great for singles or couples
- Double Share (8 units): perfect for small families with enthusiastic fruit eaters
- Triple Share (12 units): ideal for larger families and those who love sharing bounty with others
2023 Share Pickup Locations
- Agriberry Farm, Tuesday, 10-4pm, 6289 River Road, Hanover, VA 23069
- Good Health Herbs, Tuesday, 3-5:30pm, 13601 Genito Road, Midlothian, VA 23112 [Drop Location – no farm stand]
- Birdhouse Farmer’s Market, Tuesday, 3-6:30pm, 1507 Grayland Ave. Richmond, VA 23220
- Atlee Square Farm Stand, Tuesday, 3:30-6:30pm. 9159 Atlee Rd., Mechanicsville, VA 23116
- Lakeside Farmer’s Market, Wednesday, 9am-2pm, 6110 Lakeside Ave., Henrico, CA 23228
- Caboose Market & Café, Wednesday, 2:30-6:30pm, 108 S. Railroad Ave., Ashland, VA 23005 [Drop Location – no farm stand]
- St. Stephen’s Episcopal Farm Stand, Wednesday, 2:30-6:30pm, 6000 Grove Ave., Richmond, VA 23226
- Mechanicsville @ Lee Davis Pharmacy, 2-5:30pm, 7016 Lee Park Road Suit 400 Mechanicsville, VA 23111 [Drop Location – no farm stand]
- Huguenot-Robious Farmers Market at Great Big Greenhouse, 10am-2pm, 2015 Huguenot Rd., Richmond, VA 23235
- Strange’s Florist, 3-6:30pm, 12111 W. Broad St., Henrico, VA 23233
- Forest Hill Presbyterian Farm Stand, Wednesday, 3:30-6:30pm, 4401 Forest Hill Ave., Richmond, VA 23225
Favorite Summer Farm Share Items
These items have appeared in shares from previous seasons and are listed in order of appearance. Our ability to include them each year depends on prevailing harvest conditions and depending on harvest conditions you may be able to swap for more of your favorites in your share:
Strawberries, Asparagus, Blueberries, Rhubarb, Raspberries, Cherries, Blackberries, Plums, Peaches, White Peaches, Nectarines, Pears, Asian Pears, Apples, and More!
How to Join the Agriberry Farm Fruit Share Program
Registering for your Fruit Share Program takes less than five minutes, then another few moments to customize your profile. To create your membership, click here and:
- Select a Season
- Select a share type (Standard, 4-units; Double, 8-units; or Triple, 12-units), then
- Select a pickup location (see list above), then
- Enter your contact information and information for anyone else who will participate in the membership (members can be added or removed at any time during the season), then
- Select your payment option. You can pay in full when you join or you can pay by payment plan if noted via CSAware upon sign-up. Or, you can choose the “Pay by Check” option, and you can send us a check.
Note: If you’re joining a season that’s already in progress, your share will be pro-rated based on the remaining delivery weeks of the season, and please be sure to sign up by Sunday night, so you’ll be included in the following delivery week.
If you need any assistance during the registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RVA Vacations and Make-Ups
Have a vacation planned? Need to change your pick up location for the week? No problem. You can easily use the CSAWare system to re-schedule your share or change your pick-pick up location to accommodate your busy life, but you are responsible for scheduling that vacation in advance in the share administration system.
It is part of your commitment as a Farm Share Member that you are responsible for picking up your share each week (or making arrangements for someone else to do so on your behalf) and that you are responsible for notifying Agriberry Farm IN ADVANCE if you will not be able to make your pickup. With that said, we understand just how hectic life can be. If you find yourself in a bind and are about to miss your pickup, you can reach out (email@example.com) to us for assistance, and we will try to help you receive a make-up.
Important: Providing Agriberry Farm with notice that you need to reschedule your pickup before the week’s shares are planned is essential to making our program successful.
IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY MISS A PICKUP…
Please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10am of the current missed week. All makeups will need to be picked up from our Saturday Farm Store in Hanover, VA (6289 River Road, 23069) between 10am – 4pm.
NO Makeup option for Drop Locations
A standard share will be planned for each week, but you’ll have the opportunity to customize your share depending on what’s available from the farm. The customization window if from Friday afternoon to 7pm Monday. Early in the season when strawberries are the only fruit being harvested, the options for customizing your share will be limited.
Purchasing Additional Items
Want to order additional items to be included with your share at pickup?
With just a few clicks, you can add a credit or debit card (securely) on file in the CSAware system, which will allow you to pre-purchase extra items which will be reserved and ready for you along with your share each week, making your pickups fast and easy! That means you won’t need to worry about sell-out of your preferred items.
Gifting a Farm Share Membership
Want to give a gift of healthy eating, maybe for a young family or college student? Most items in the share boxes need little to no additional preparation in order to be enjoyed. We are HAPPY to help you create a gift membership.
CSAware is now offering Gift Certificates available in any amount.
Email us at email@example.com for more information.