Northern Neck Area Farm Shares
The Northern Neck CSA is closed for the 2021 season; check back in the February 2022 for updates.
Under the care of Rose R., a long-time Geyer family farm mainstay, Agriberry Farm is pleased to be able to offer Farm Shares to neighbors in the Northern Neck. Shares are planned and packed each week by Rose from fruit grown by Agriberry Farm or by Partner Farms chosen by Agriberry Farm.Shares must be paid in full prior to receipt of first share. If you join after deliveries have begun (late April/early May) fees will be pro-rated.
To join, click here to open Rose’s application form. Please print and complete the form and mail it with your check payable to “Agriberry” to the address at the top of the form or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Rose by email with questions about the Northern Neck Farm Share program.
New 2021 Share Options (Choose One)
- Early Bird Single Share-Four (4) units* of fruit per week for the 20-week season, $400 and must be paid in full by February 28, 2021;
- Regular Single Share-Four (4) units* of fruit per week for the 20-week season, $420 and must be paid in full by April 15, 2021.
- Early Bird Double Share-Eight (8) units* of fruit for the 20-week season, $760 and must be paid in full by February 28, 2021;
- Regular Double Share-Eight (8) units* of fruit for the 20-week season, $800 and must be paid in full by April 15, 2021.
Initial 2021 Pickup Locations and Times (Choose One)
- King George County, Thursday 5-6pm, Journal Press parking lot
- Oak Grove, Thursday, 6:30-7:30pm., Groves Refrigeration parking lot, 3083 Kings Highway, Oak Grove, Va.
Fruit “unit” sizes will vary depending on the fruit being harvested. Some typical examples include quart containers for strawberries, pint containers for blackberries, cherries and blueberries, half-pint containers for raspberries, and usually 4-6 pieces, depending on size, of tree fruit. The farm reserves the right to vary the unit size depending on harvest conditions. Here’s a list of items that have been included in shares during previous seasons, though not all items may be available in 2021. Contact Rose with any additional questions about how units are combined to build your share each week.