About the Fall CSA
Agriberry Farm offers an 8-Week Fall CSA, and you can register now! A Fall CSA share includes two heaping half-pints of our field-fresh Fall red raspberries, 5-6 mountain-grown Honeycrisp apples (depending on size), plus a varying “Farmer’s Choice” item–changing weekly!–selected from among seasonally available fruits, such as plums, pears, grapes or other surprises that Anne and Chuck may discover, fresh cider, or perhaps items prepared in the farm kitchen.
We know you’ll love this sampler of the fall’s best flavors!
The Fall CSA begins the week of September 10 and continues for 8 weeks, concluding the week of October 29. (You can join any time during the season, and your membership will be pro-rated.) Got fall travel plans? While there’s no official makeup week, we’re happy to offer doubles on other delivery weeks if you’ll be away.
A share of the Fall CSA costs $175 (just $22 per week). If you are new to Agriberry Farm, you’ll even receive an additional $15 New Member Discount. Need more than just one share for your crew? Discounts apply!
To join, just click here or the “Sign Up Now!” button for a QUICK visit to our registration system, powered by the nice folks at Small Farm Central. In addition to asking for your name and an email address, you’ll be asked to select a Share Type (quantity increments) and a Pickup Location (listed on this page). You’ll have the option to pay by check/cash or by credit card via PayPal, and it won’t take more than five minutes to complete!
If you have any questions, or need additional help, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, which is always the fastest way to reach us.
RVA Vacations and Make-Ups for the Fall Season
We pride ourselves on being as flexible and accommodating as possible, because we understand just how hectic life can be. With just a little planning and communication to us, we can make almost anything work–including members with extensive travel schedules–and we will help ensure that you receive all your fruit each season!
- Pick up on a Different Day: You may pick up on a different day of the week, and you can even schedule those changes yourself!
- Double Shares: You can receive a makeup share on any other delivery week(s) of the CSA season.
- Have A Backup Plan: Plan ahead of time to have a friend or two on call pick up for you in a pinch. I’m sure they’ll only eat a few…
- Donate Your Share to the family of one of our Young Workers, or other deserving area family. We will make it happen!
Important Note: Providing Agriberry Farm with notice before your pickup is SO HELPFUL! That said, if you are about to miss or have just missed your pickup, PLEASE REACH OUT FOR HELP and we’ll do our best to help connect you with your share or schedule a makeup. We don’t want anyone to miss out!
RVA CSA Pickup Locations
Some CSA pickup locations are part of full-scale Farmers Markets, and some are “Pop-Up Markets,” meaning that we set up a solo farmstand, with additional farm items available for sale to all. Some locations are “Pick-Up Only,” meaning there is nothing extra available for sale, unless it has been pre-ordered.
Additional pickup sites and locations are always being considered. Have one you’d like to recommend? Please let us know! Check back frequently for updates, but don’t wait too long and let the Pre-Registration Discount expire!
After you’ve identified your preferred FALL CSA pickup location, click the button below to visit our registration site, which will only take a moment to complete.
Between 9 and 4pm, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (and by appointment), 6289 River Road, Hanover, VA 23069
- Birdhouse Farmer’s Market, 3-6:30pm, Randolph Community Center/Downtown/VCU area, 1507 Grayland Ave., Richmond, VA 23220
- Atlee/301Pop-Up Market, 3:30-6:30pm, Atlee Square Shopping Center, 9159 Atlee Rd., Mechanicsville, VA 23116 (just north of 295 behind Popeye’s, across 301 from the Rutland Commons Shopping Center)
- Lakeside Farmers’ Market, 10am-2pm, 6110 Lakeside Ave., Henrico, VA 23228, near Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
- Forest Hill Farm Stand, 3:30-6pm, Forest Hill Presbyterian Church, 4401 Forest Hill Ave., Richmond, VA 23225
- Caboose Wine and Cheese, 2:30-6:30pm, 108 S. Railroad Ave., Ashland, VA 23005
- Huguenot-Robious Farmers Market at Great Big Greenhouse,10am-2pm, 2051 Huguenot Road, Richmond, VA 23253
- Shady Grove UMC Pop-Up Market, 10am-2pm, Glen Allen area, 4825 Pouncey Tracy Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059
- Whole Foods Pop-Up Market, 3:30-6:30pm, Short Pump, 1173 W. Broad St., Glen Allen, VA 23060, near the store entrance