Join Richmond’s Fruit CSA Today
The RVA Full Season Fruitful Summer CSA includes 20 delivery weeks. beginning the week of April 17 and running into September.
New to the Fruitful Summer CSA? First-time members receive a $15 New Member Discount off their registration. Once the season has begun, new memberships are created based on pro-rated registration costs based on the remaining number of weeks, as long as shares remain available. A Full Share of the CSA costs $30 per week and a Half Share costs $15.75 per week, based on the full season registration. Pre-payment is required.
To join, just click the button below to visit our registration system, powered by the nice folks at Small Farm Central. In addition to asking for your name and an email address, you’ll be asked to select a Share Type (Full or Half) and a Pickup Location (listed on this page). You’ll have the option to pay by check/cash or by credit card via PayPal. It won’t take more than five minutes to complete!
If you have any questions, or need additional help, just email us at email@example.com, which is the fastest way to reach us.
RVA Vacations and Make-Ups
We pride ourselves on being as flexible and accommodating as possible, because we know just how hectic life can be. We also understand that even people who travel love great fruit! With just a little bit of planning and communication to us, we can make just about anything work, and we will to help ensure that you receive all your fruit each season!
- A Make-Up Week at the end of the season: To add flexibility, we add a “Week 21/Make-up Week” at the end of the season and you can defer a share to that week, or even get a double share if needed.
- Different Day: You may pick up on a different day of the week, if you let us know in advance.
- Double Shares: In addition to the Make-up Week (Week 21) at the end of the season, you can elect to receive an additional share (a.k.a. a double share) on any other delivery week(s) of the CSA season. If you are a Half Share member and you are slated for an additional share as a make-up, you will receive that week’s Full Share.
- Have A Backup Plan: Plan ahead of time to have a friend or two on call pick up for you in a pinch. I’m sure they’ll only eat a few…
- Donate Your Share to the family of one of our Young Workers, or other deserving area family. We will make it happen!
Important Note: All options require providing Agriberry Farm with notice BEFORE YOUR PICKUP! If you are in transit when trouble arises, PLEASE REACH OUT FOR HELP!
RVA CSA Pickup Locations
Some CSA pickup locations are part of full-scale Farmers Markets, and some are “Pop-Ups,” meaning that we set up a solo market stand for the pickup, with additional farm items available for sale to all. Some locations are “Pick-Up Only,” meaning there is nothing extra available for sale, unless it has been pre-ordered.
Additional pickup sites and locations are always being considered. Have one you’d like to recommend? Please let us know! Check back frequently for updates, but don’t wait too long and let the Pre-Registration Discount expire!
After you’ve chosen your preferred pickup location, click the button below to sign up for the Fruitful Summer CSA from Agriberry Farm.
Between 9 and 4pm, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (by appointment), 6289 River Road, Hanover, VA 23069
- THIS SITE IS NOW FULL Birdhouse Farmer’s Market, 3-6:30pm, Randolph Community Center/Downtown/VCU area, 1507 Grayland Ave., Richmond, VA 23220
- THIS SITE IS NOW FULL Atlee/301Pop-Up Market, 3:30-6:30pm, Atlee Square Shopping Center, 9159 Atlee Rd., Mechanicsville, VA 23116 (just north of 295 behind Popeye’s, across 301 from the Rutland Commons Shopping Center)
- Lakeside Farmers’ Market, 10am-2pm, 6110 Lakeside Ave., Henrico, VA 23228, near Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
- Edible Education Pickup Location, 3-5:30pm, Midlothian/Charter Colony area, 13566 Waterford Place, Midlothian, VA 23112
- Caboose Wine and Cheese Pickup Location, 2:30-6:30pm, Ashland area, 108 S. Railroad Ave., Ashland, VA 23005
- Forest Hill Pop-Up Market, 3:30-6pm, Forest Hill Presbyterian Church, 4401 Forest Hill Ave., Richmond, VA 23225
- Mechanicsville/Rt. 360 Pop-Up Market, 3:30-6:30pm, Tucker-Franklin Insurance Group, 6407 Mechancsville Turnpike, Mechanicsville, VA 23111
- Huguenot-Robious Farmers Market at Great Big Greenhouse,10am-2pm, 2051 Huguenot Road, Richmond, VA 23253
- Shady Grove UMC Pop-Up Market, 10am-2pm, Glen Allen area, 4825 Pouncey Tracy Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059
- The Bicycle Stop Pick-Up Location, 2-5:30pm, 4917 Grove Ave., Richmond, VA, 23226, just east of Grove & Libbie
- Whole Foods Pop-Up Market, 3:30-6:30pm, Short Pump, 1173 W. Broad St., Glen Allen, VA 23060, near the store entrance
RVA Fall CSA
The RVA Fall CSA features the same share each week and costs $25 per week. Registration begins in late August.
- two units of our just-picked Fall berries,
- a half-peck (8-10) mountain-grown Honey Crisp Apples from our partner farmers, and
- a “Farmer’s Choice” item, which may include:
- a half-gallon of apple cider from Rinker’s Orchard (fresh-pressed, flash pasteurized!),
- a pint of our Raspberry Blush Applesauce,
- a farm-made jam, or,
- another unit of Fall fruit, depending on availability.
No Make-Up Week is offered at the end of this season, but makeup shares will be offered during the delivery season with advance notice.